Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who Is Heather Harmons Friend Brooke ?

Sunday, January 16 - 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

Le Baptême du Christ, par Verrocchio. St. John 1, 29-34
The next day, John the Baptist saw Jesus coming toward him, he said: "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world is to him that I have said: Behind me comes a man who ranks before me because he existed before me. I do not know, but if I came baptizing in water, is for it to be shown to the people of Israel. Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove and remain on him. I do not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me: 'The man on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain is he who baptizes in the Spirit saint. " Yes, I saw, and I give this testimony: he is the Son of God.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I accompany a small choir volunteers and we have an hour of practice before Mass, I have to do with what they already know. So here's the directory I chose for this upcoming celebration. If you have any suggestions or advice, feel free to post a comment .

Thank

Te Deum


******* ******* SONGS OF CELEBRATION


hymn: We sing for you

Kyrie: Lord have pity

Gloria : GLORY TO GOD Christmas Mass

Psalm: 39 (40) - Mr. Guimont

Cheer: (U 22-80 ) Mr. Wackenheim

Offertory: You, light

Sanctus : Mr. Dazin

Anamnesis: Glory to you - Mr. Dazin

Agnus Dei : Lamb of God Y. Granger

Communion : If our hearts

output Song: A thousand doves




******* Clin EYE *******




0 comments:

Post a Comment