Friday, January 21, 2011

Memorial Plaques Wording For Babies

Sunday, January 23 - 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time

L'apôtre Paul, peinture de Rembrandt (1635) 1 Cor 1 10-13.17
Brothers, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree and there is no division between you Be in perfect harmony of thoughts and feelings.
I heard of you, brethren, by the folks at Cloe: we say that there are quarrels among you.
Let me explain. Each of you is left saying: "I belong to Paul," or "I belong to Apollos," or "I belong to Peter," or "I belong to Christ" .
Christ is he divided? Is it Paul who was crucified for you? Is the name of Paul that you were baptized? Besides, Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and without recourse to the wisdom of human language, which would render the cross of Christ.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I accompany a small choir of volunteers and we have an hour of practice before Mass, I have to do with what they already know. So here's the directory I chose for this upcoming celebration. If you have any suggestions or advice, feel free to post a comment .

Thank

Te Deum


******* ******* SONGS OF CELEBRATION


Opening song: Rally

Kyrie: Lord have mercy

Gloria : GLORY TO GOD Christmas Mass

Psalm: 26 (27) - A. Dorge

Cheer: (22-80 U) Mr. Wackenheim

Offertory: Unite

Sanctus : Mr. Dazin

Anamnesis: Glory to you - Mr. Dazin

Agnus Dei : Lamb of God Y. Granger

Communion : you love us long time

Song Release : So great is your hope




******* ******* WINK




1 comments:

Post a Comment