Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Do You Use Laptop Camera On Oovoo

Find your presence in my life

Word and Music: Jean-Claude Gianadda
SECL Rating:
P 205 Founded: 1983


Chorus:
Find Your presence in my life,
Hold a lighted lamp with You Choose
trust,
Loving and being loved (e)

1.Croiser your eyes when in doubt,
Burn echo of your voice,
Stay for the bread of the road ,
not Recognize Your

2.Brûler when the fire becomes ashes
Go to him who waits,
Choosing to give without taking,
Celebrating the return of a child

3.Open when you knock on my door ,
Breaking barriers of fear,
Know You bring me everything, and become a watchman
Stay

Find Your Presence In My Life (song) - Alain Delorme

sent miladychristy . - Watch more shorts.

Factsheet on Singin 'in the Church


Access to the partition section is reserved for the choir Te Deum. You can find a partition to 3 vote of the song on the site e- chant.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment