Thursday, December 9, 2010

Big Boobs On High Heels

fooling around at Zellers

Minute chiâlage cucumbers.

I returned to work tonight and I figured I would stop at Zellers to buy food for cats. The poor ... for 2 days, instead of giving them real food, I give them treats because that's all I had here. Cinnamon began to be disgusted ... I have heard nothing from Locasse.

I take the larger bag that there was - 4 kg, 8 kg is sold out . I arrive at the checkout and I see that there are three cases: two families and particularly solid (the payroll on Thursday), and far to people with few articles. There were only two people including a man who had just finished.

Nobody went. Gold mine for a rider like me. So I took advantage.


Woman ... Ah, women. She was short, wore glasses, old enough (55?), And had FULL business baby. Laundry, linen, linen ... oh and laundry. Ah woups clothes too. Much more than the maximum 5 items of the row, but that's okay because at first she left her full shopping cart. Probably to give the impression that she has unless she really has.

old bitch.

But it was even worse. It was the most depressing thing in the world. She did spend each garment one by one to see if she would have enough money (hello memories). She also had a lottery ticket and $ 10 rebate, and a circular. Really depressing

this life.

Here the last item, she spent easily as 20 seconds in silence to wonder if she would take it. She asked how it was rendered and that Y '; crucial decision. A little more and I yelled CALL THE CLOCK. But I was too busy bin.

I thought I go to restaurants like 20 times a week by spending lavishly. Crystal bottles, caviar, to complete, prostitutes, love.

A little more and I paid him his damn business, but it would mean that my time is so precious $ 19. Huh? $ 19? It was not like $ 13?

Well, here we go again ...

The cashier called the daughter of the Department of offspring. It will check, we will wait. The girl recalls mini conversation, it checks ok hihi. The girl arrives as 4h later to checkout with something different from what the lady had, you see that mark then is special, not that one.

There was a sign that said it was on special.

Not on my case, not.

Yes.

No. * POW *

Eeeeeeh shit ... my patience has just fuck off.

In addition, the defense of the client-bin, let me clarify that an employee of Zellers was particularly aggressive. I think it was his style was difficult to read, ie I do not think she was aggressive, but every indication that she was.

Meanwhile my fucking bag of 4 kg'm getting shit. But it's beautiful girls, go on, it's really constructive.

Anyway, I will take him not at that price point, but I'll go back and I will enforce the policy of pricing accuracy if the price is displayed. Oh yeah ok

, anything.

And that's not all. After there was business to his lottery tickets, but went there I found the situation so completely ridiculous that I had already started to make my life plans to live in the Zellers (I was not expecting to leave soon). I thought the cashier was drinking. A little too skinny, mini boobs, nice hair, nice glasses, bad teeth. The type of purchase you make on a whim and is clearly not meat Triple A.

I had just spent like twenty minutes at a fucking box because a woman can not read that there is a LIMIT OF FIVE ITEMS. RAH!

There after I come finally to pass that there 's a guy who comes NOWHERE who wants to speak to I-not-understood. The teller asked him to wait, hey I was like no no it's okay, it will change I could not have evening anyway.

short she goes, it takes like 30 fucking seconds, I go there and hear the cashier guy who knows not that man seeks, it must make a call to see, and I left .

And you know what I take from this story?

The cashier must have spent a whole evening of shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment