Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lotta Topp Movie Hard

GRP Tower valleys and Canche Authie ... Session remedial

distance: 98 km I have gardened 500m under
drop: 1180m +
Done Saturday, July 11, 2009 (2nd shipment) by Jerome alone in starting
11:28 4:45 Gare d'Hesdin


The story I was off early from the Gare d'Hesdin under a fine rain that will not let me the first time. The first few miles at night in the forest of Hesdin are very nice although a sound very reminiscent of a wild boar ... I am much hurry. Not that I do not like this company but it's just that this GRP, I decided to do it alone, without cheating with a company not under ... We will say that!
The sunrise is a feast for the eyes, and always smells legs by now. The rain has stopped, the front and fluorescent jacket are stored and later I joined the Authie up to Dompierre-sur-auth. The rise of
Authie is not very hard by the altitude but it is this part that my legs are starting to find that this escapade is perhaps welcome for their peace and well-being. Two long showers later arrival at Auxi-le-Chateau is an opportunity to stop at a coffee shop history take me a little coke. It's now resting a bit but soon I found myself in the hard ...
Here comes a very nice area on the grass (unfortunately for my feet wet), tree-lined ... Very nice indeed but it will last about 10 kilometers it's long and it's long (and note in passing that the less you will quickly and it lasts a long time) ... A second well-deserved break in a cafe with Frévent coca and recharge my water bladder and here we go again for the last stretch ...
A Way of the Cross, almost. These final kilometers are very harsh, multiply my short stops and forcing my speed decreases and decreases again.
Finally I come to the end ... and back to square one after a 11:28 journey very long but very enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment