Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Implantation Bleeding Exists For How Many Days

Why this diary ...

Because several people close to my son Matthew had invited me ...
But I'm not sure that experience "special" can help, just maybe referrals, and to reflect the more so that one is faced with a diagnosis, that the shock is severe, the early difficult to accept.
Internet helped me a lot that there are now over 5 years ... And more specifically the Forum Autism Alsace, wonderful, really ...
I will not talk about the life of Matthew, because this life belongs to him, but people who took care of him, doctors, nurses, educators, psychologists and supported that were put in place.

Somehow, I wanted to honor them, to thank them again for the passion that drives them and who "saves" the lives of these children. If Matthew
grows as smoothly, it must of course above all his courage, his joie de vivre, his love of others (yes!) And pugnacity. But without all the little world that surrounds us shoulder, his efforts would certainly have remained unanswered ...
Then for for all this to you all, I will speak later, PLEASE!

In line Lily and her books, I talk about the books I read about autism, they are sometimes very precious ...
I will also discuss movies, great and important news in the field of supported, school ...
I will also talk about my mom's questions, of course, finally I think:)

I do not pretend, of course, very far away, be aware of everything, but I think the more we talk about autism plus many will know, one way or another, this handicap, the better it will be accepted, perceived, understood, and all persons, children, adolescents or adults, loved, at fair value.

"Become what you are" ...
soon,
Photo source: Ari wore his father Odilon Redon

0 comments:

Post a Comment