Friday, February 25, 2011

Soft Cervix Milky Discharge Before Period

Sunday, February 27 - 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time


1 Corinthians 4, 1-5


Brothers, it is necessary that we look only as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. And what the stewards are asked is in fact worthy of trust.
For my part, I care very little about your opinion on me, or that men pronounce that, and besides, I do not even judge myself. My conscience does not reproach me, but that's not why I'm right: the one who judges me is the Lord.
So do not wear prejudgment, but wait until the coming of the Lord, for he will bring to light what is hidden in darkness, and it will publish the secret intentions. So the praise due to each will be given by God.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I accompany a small choir of volunteers and we have an hour of practice before Mass, I have to do with what they already know. So here's the directory I chose for this upcoming celebration. If you have any suggestions or advice, feel free to post a comment .

Thank

Te Deum



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Opening song: With you Lord

Kyrie: Lord have mercy (AL 137 - Wackenheim)

Gloria: Glory to the Lord

Psalm: 61 (62) - Mr. Guimont

Cheer: (13-76 U) Mr. Wackenheim

Offertory: O Father, I am your child

Sanctus : AL 173 - Daniel

Anamnesis: Glory to you - CL25-33 Mr. Dazin

Agnus Dei : Lamb of God AL25-34 - Mr. Dazin

Communion: God is love

Song Release : Do not forget to sing




******* ******* WINK



0 comments:

Post a Comment