Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quadriderm Cream Chicken Pox

thing led to another ... Daniel Tammet

*
Lu, in the Papotin , this small text Nathanael ...

Selfportrait

I am a person full of intelligence, imagination and abilities. Full of assets, full benefits. I was told I was a sun, from appearances, I am someone wonderful. I admitted ets when even these advantages, but I'm not saying that I am wonderful I can not exploit these capabilities and is due to my disorder. Conclusion: I opportunities and privileges and is related to my nature, even if it is because of my syndrome. But thanks to my syndrome, I messed up plenty of opportunities.

This text is magnificent, even if it hurts a lot ...


thing led to another ...
And really in the lineage of the text of Nathaniel, a novel, a true best-seller in Italy and will be if this is already happening in France: "Loneliness of prime numbers Miers " Paolo Giordano.
Magnificent ... sad.
# # #


In the new disk of Calogero, a song called "Nathan ", written by one of the sponsors of Papotin, Marc Lavoine .
very objectively, from a point of view of literature and music, I do not know what to think. Very subjectively, I find the initiative and Marc Anthony Calogero cool, although I find this song too sad ...



I believe, I'm afraid to find all too sad right now ...
Me, I need to believe against all odds and I think I'm right ... to believe that happiness is possible for everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment