Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gay Charlotte Nc Gay Cruising Areas

Small family conversations .... Save yourself

* Norman Rockwell
Matthew and Thomas
In the midst of a Wii game, Matthew pressed "pause" and told his brother:
"Thomas You know, I'm handicapationné .... When I write in school, there are lots of thoughts going through my head that prevent me from writing. I try to chase them, but impossible. That's why I can not write. handicapationné I am .. "
"But I also like it!" Thomas replied, "I too am handicapationné *! ".

A little later, Matthew and his father
, out of school.
" Daddy, I must say something ... I thought well, I'm not disabled, TRUE, I have some difficulties, but I am not handicapped. "
" You're right, then you know, everyone is handicapped in one way or another ... "

* Handicap / emotion (though sometimes difficult to manage or express). The term was indeed found ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment