Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where To Buy Lanyards

Please Dozulé dictated by Jesus to Madeleine Aumont

Please Dozulé

dictation Madeleine Aumont Jesus


Please Dozulé


Jesus of Nazareth has triumphed over death,

His reign is eternal,

It has overcome the world and time.

Mercy my God for those who blaspheme Thee,

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Mercy my God for the scandal in the world

Deliver them from the spirit of Satan.

Mercy my God for those who run away

Give them a taste of the Holy Eucharist.

Mercy my God for those who will repent

At the foot of the Glorious Cross,

Let them find Peace and Joy in God our Savior.

Mercy my God, that Thy kingdom come,

But Save the, it is still time

for the time is near and here I come,

Amen, come Lord Jesus!


say: 1 Our Father, 10 Hail Mary , 1 G loire the Father.


Then say "pour out upon the whole world the treasures of Your Infinite Mercy! "


Posts Dozulé


0 comments:

Post a Comment